Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome

Firstly I thank you for visiting my blog/site. Here I will showcase all of my works that I've done in the past as well as the next coming projects/assignments that comes my way. As a photographer I am passionate about my work which is pretty much my lifestyle and I strive to satisfy every aspirations that are expected of me.

People that I have worked with before have come to know what they want from me in every assignment that I've done with them. If you find any of my photos here appealing or meets your required needs and is interested in working with me please do not hesitate to email me or contact me through my Facebook account.

Please be patient as this site is still under construction as I am getting the 'quirks and perks' to work. Here's a little something of what you might see as you browse through this site in the near future.




As well as events' and portraiture~


Miss Earth Sabah 2011

Cheers and thank you for leaving your electronic foot prints here @ rizalpix.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. a picture is worth a thousand words, yours speak volumes, gratz man....btw 1st!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...